Saturday, February 6, 2010

New Car Seat


Today we finally bit the bullet and purchased conversion car seats for our cars. Cameron is still under the weight limit, but with him and the weight of the car seat it does get pretty heavy!! The only reason we haven't got new seats yet was because he falls asleep pretty much any time he is in the car. With the infant seat, we can just carry him in the seat wherever we are going and he'll continue to nap. It's been great, but it's time!

For my car, which he is in 99% of the time, we bought an Evenflo Symphony. So far it seems to be a great seat! Super easy to put in the car and really comfortable! I wish I could sit in it!! It was to expensive to buy two, so for MArks truck we bought a Costco something or other. It was really cheap, but got great reviews in BabyBargains. It wasn't as easy to install, and doesn't have the frills of the other one, but for the amount of time he will actually be using it, I think it was a good purchase.

I can't believe his little journey with his car seat is over! It has kept him safe every day for the past year! And look at how much he has grown? Ugh, I think I have separation issues! :) Cam wasn't very happy to say goodbye to it either. I don't know if he's like me and it has sentimental value or he's just lazy and realizes he'll have to walk everywhere now (more on him walking later!!!!). Either way, he was not a happy camper when we put him in the new seat!

First day in his car seat
Last day in his car seat
Day 37
New car seat

No comments:

Post a Comment