Monday, February 22, 2010

Bath time

Tonight at bath time, we tried putting Cameron in the whole tub instead of putting him in the small baby tub, in the big tub. Yeah, that did not work well! I don't know what it was. He could have been over tired, to cold or just plain scared to death, but what ever it was he screamed and cried the whole time! He wouldn't even sit down! The whole bath took about 2 minutes because he just would not cooperate, but the second he was out and bundled up, he was happy as a clam! In this picture, he looks a bit like he's yelling, but if I remember right, he was just laughing at daddy being silly behind me. The monkey sitting next to him is one of my favorite stuffies he has. His name is Gilbert, named after the man who gave it to Cam when he was born. I love him!

Anyway, I hope the next bath goes better then this! And I pray this isn't a sign of how swimming lessons are going to play out!!

Day 53

No comments:

Post a Comment