Sunday, February 21, 2010

Busy Weekend!

OK, I'm going to try to make this as short as possible! On Friday, we had a dinner/play date with our friends Patrick and Molly and their 7 month old daughter, Molly. We don't get to see them that often, but when we do it is always a blast. For not being that used to them, Cameron is super comfortable with them! And he absolutely loves Molly! She's the cutest little pudgy baby! You just want to squeeze her when ever you see her. We tried to get a good picture of them in together in there jammies, but Molly was tired and Cameron was hyper so it wasn't really working! Out of like 25 pictures, this was the best I could get. I love how Cam's legs are just sticking straight up! And notice they are holding hands? Awww...
Day 51
On Saturday, we didn't do to much, but we did get a chance to go over to play with Ashlyn (and of course visit with her parents!) Mark helped Justin with some work around the house, while Steph and I entertained the kids. They are getting soo much better at playing together! Soon they won't even need the mommies to help them!

Sunday was a big day. First, we went back to Steph and Justin's for Ashlyn's first birthday party. Cam arrived bearing gifts: a bundle of tulips and a little "I love you" balloon. I swear, that boy is going to have some hard choices when he gets old enough to date!

After the party, we drove down to the Cape Cod to watch PJ's ship arrive. He had been out at sea for school for the past two months. When he left, Cameron wasn't even walking yet! He's grown so much since the last time he saw him! I am so happy to have PJ home. I worry about him when he's gone, even though I'm sure he's being responsible while he's gone. I guess its just my big sister instincts! But now he's home and the family is back together!

Oh and did I mention that it was Marks birthday?? Yup, my high school sweat heart turned 29! Craziness! We had fun celebrating as a little family. Cameron loved to help daddy open his gifts. He even got him a new wallet, something that he needed really badly! Aren't they just adorable together? He loves his boy so much and Cam adores his daddy. It's endless. I am so blessed to have them both and to be able to watch their father son relationship growing already. I'm one lucky lady!


Day 52

No comments:

Post a Comment