Friday, February 19, 2010

Babies first boo-boo

Today was a bit traumatizing, more for Daddy (and me) then for Cameron, I'm sure! To start, it was February vacation so I had the whole week off, except for today. I had to go in for a few hours this morning, so Mark had the duty of getting Cameron to Aunt Dorrie's. He did an awesome job at getting Cam all ready to go. He even dressed him in his adorable jean overalls that I just love. On the way to bringing Cameron out to the car, our little beagle ran out in front of him and Mark and Cameron took a fall onto our brick walkway. Of course, Mark cushioned him like a great daddy would do, but he did bonk his little head on the ground and scraped the back of his hand and wrist. He had a hat on so he was just left with a little bruise on his head, but his poor hand! It looks so painful! Mark called me at work just mortified that he had done something wrong, which of course he hadn't. Poor Daddy. I felt bad that he felt so bad. It happens and I think Cam's gonna survive! If it scars? Well that will be another story!!

Day 50

No comments:

Post a Comment