Thursday, February 25, 2010

HIs (not so) new favorite toy

Cameron got this chair for Christmas from Mark and I. I always thought that since it is a bit big for him that he wouldn't use it for some time. Because of this it has lived in the playroom with all of his stuffies on it, coming out only when we try to get him to watch a quick Elmo's World or other show. Well, the other day I took all of the animals off for some reason and wouldn't you know it, Cam can climb! Like a crazy kid at that! He spent so much time the past few days on that chair! Sitting on it, pretending to read, standing on it watching the cars go by or dropping way to many toys behind it, thinking it's so funny to watch me have to pick them all up. I had no idea a chair (even though it is uber cute!) could be that much fun! Jeeze, why do I even buy toys anymore??

Day 56

No comments:

Post a Comment