Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The summer is over already??


I can't even believe it!! Being a teacher, I feel like a kid when it comes to the summer. It starts on the last day of school and is over when school starts up again. This year it seems to have flown right by! I don't know if it is because we have Cameron, or that we didn't go on any big vacations, or maybe that the weather wasn't to great. But what ever made it go so quickly, I am REALLY sad that its over.

We spent most of our weekends at my parents beach house on Cape Cod. It was a lot of fun to be able to spend that much time with my family and a great way to train Cameron to spend the night away from his crib. He did a great job sleeping in the pack n' play and being away from home didn't really effect his sleep patterns. He loved spending time on the beach and just being outside in the fresh air. We even got to dip him in the ocean a few times, but the water didn't really get warm enough for him to love it. I am proud to say that with the huge amounts of time we spent in the sun, my extremely fair skinned son didn't get one sun burn! I was obsessed with keeping sun screen on that boy!

Although the time went by fast, it was a really great summer. It was a summer of many firsts and will continue into a fall of even more. I guess you can't be to sad when one season ends because another is only just beginning. And really, who doesn't love the fall?!

Here are a few pictures from our first summer with Cammy:















No comments:

Post a Comment