Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Another Milestone!

When I became a mother waiting for my son to meet all of the official milestones was very exciting, but extremely nerve wracking! Because of this I decided to celebrate all the little stepping stones that he meets on the way. Watching Cameron sit up holding on to my fingers was almost as exciting for me as when he could sit up on his own!

A few days ago, I put Cam in his crib to sit while I got out his outfit for the day. I turned around and when I looked back, he was standing with a big smile on his face! He had reached up for the rail and pulled himself up, with no help at all! To me, that is progress!! I wanted him to show off for daddy later that day and he did! Here is one of Cam's first times pulling himself up to stand.

No comments:

Post a Comment