Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Dear Cameron

I've decided that the time is passing to quickly and even though I take pictures of almost everything, I need to start writing everything that happens with you! I need to remember the cute things that you do, the milestones that you surpass and the feelings I feel as all of this is happening!! Your 7 months old so I am going to first go back in time and try to remember everything that happened since you've been born! Its been crazy to see you grow from a tiny little newborn to the pudgy little guy that you are today! And the development that I have witnessed in you is just amazing! You are growing your own personality and you learn new things every day! I can't wait to look back at all that has passed and am hopeful to see all that is to come! So this is for you, my little Cammy. You are the love of my life and I want you to know that I have felt that way every day, from the beginning of your time!

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment