Sunday, March 14, 2010

Weekend Recap

This weekend was a low key, rainy weekend. And we loved every second of it! Even my best friend was away for work so we didn't even have a planned play date! On Saturday, Mark got to spend some quality daddy/son time with Cameron while I went to a wedding shower. I'm pretty sure, besides lunch time, Cam was asleep for most of it. Lucky Daddy. We stayed in the rest of the rainy afternoon and even got to watch a movie that night. And I stayed awake. THROUGH THE WHOLE THING! That hasn't happened since I was on bed rest over a year ago!

Cameron's Great Aunt Kathy dropped off a new bathing suit set for him. I LOVE IT! The pattern is adorable and the fact that the shorts go down to his ankles makes he laugh hysterically every time I see it! All set for swimming lessons now!

Day 72
Sunday we laid low around the house again I was even allowed to sleep in by both Mark and Cam. Until 8. Wow! Hey, anything is better then 5:45! That afternoon we went to my parents house for dinner. Cam had fun bothering Grampa on the computer. Better him then me! His new thing is every time I open my laptop, he runs over and slams it shut, hard and with a little grunt! Before all he did was play with the buttons. Now I think he gets mad at me for showing attention to something else for two seconds. Oh sweet Cam-bam, at least he was nice to Grampa's computer.

Day 73


No comments:

Post a Comment