Saturday, March 6, 2010

Warm, Sunny Day

Or at least warm for March. In New England. It was 50 degrees! I couldn't believe it! It snowed yesterday and today was warm enough to go outside without coats!! In honor of this awesome weather, we met up with our friends and brought our little ones to the park. Apparently, on a day like today, everyone else had the same idea as us. It was pretty packed!

We started out at the petting zoo area. Of course we were the smart family who forgot to bring their own treats to feed the animals. But thankfully, a nice women stopped and gave Cameron and Ashlyn each a big carrot. They had fun (but were a bit nervous) feeding the goats.

After the animals we walked through a little butterfly park (yeah, no butterflies yet) and ended at the playground. Cam flipped with excitement when he saw the swings, but of course we had to wait awhile before he had a chance. He had a blast when it was his turn, but like anything else, after 5 minutes he was done and ready for something new. There were just so many distractions! He was having so much fun watching everyone around him. He was babbling up a storm! I really wish I new what he was saying! He obviously liked what he was seeing!



Day 65
Later that night, while the kids were playing, Cam ran up to me, said "mama" clear as day and gave me a huge hug. My heart melted! I think he finally knows that I am "mama" and its not just a word that he knows how to say. My sweat boy. He amazes me more and more every day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment