Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Playday

With my nephew Ryan!  Aside from being just cousins, Ryan is Cam's full out bestie.  It's so funny to see them together.  Their personalities compliment each other so well, that somehow, in the crazy moods of preschoolers, they get along perfectly almost all of the time!  Sort of like twins, they have their own little way to play together that is only between them.  Both my sister and I don't see this part of their personalities come out with any of their other friends.  They have their own rituals, their own games and their own way of knowing what the other wants to do next.  Its hysterical.  They are five months apart, so they don't know life without each other. Since they were really young, they have been partners in crime to the max!  We are so screwed when they get older. We live in the same town, too, so we are just dreading the day that we get calls within 2 minutes of each other, telling us to pick up our boys for egging someones house or something!  

I hope they keep this strong connection for life. I hope they always have each other's back and protect each other from other kids.  I want Cam to sit at the nut free table with Ryan, even though he doesn't have to.  I want Ryan to encourage Cameron to try out sports and for them to be on teams together.  I want them to be in each others weddings and to raise their kids as tight friends, just like they are.  I don't want their bond to break.  They were born as each others first and best friends, and I hope they stay that way.  These little boys make me so proud.


Oh and the play day? Tons of fun.  See? (I doubled a pic, but I don't feel like switching it.)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment