Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Mini Vacation, without dad!

Well, sort of!  My parents were spending the week at the Cape house, so after we were home from Maine for a day, I decided to go down to the Cape for the rest of the week.  Since Mark had to work, he couldn't stay with us, but decided to give commuting back and forth some of the nights a try.  A lot of the time was major low-key: hanging out at the house, taking walks to the beach to go swimming and going out for lots of meals, just what we needed!  It was so laid back I only took my camera out twice! Once, when we went to the Sandwich Town Boardwalk one afternoon when Mark wasn't coming back for the night and again when we took the kids out on the new boat for the first time.  It was Avery first time out on any boat actually!

It's a lot of pictures, so beware!!
Part of the boardwalk







 Tootsies
 The dunes
 On the boat.  She didn't even mind the life jacket, which Cameron hated at her age!

 Captain Cam
 Riding along with Mimi

 Wedgie straps, lol
 Jumping of the boat

 Climbing back in
 "I'm in and your not!"
 Papa checking up on us
 The grandparents with some of the babes
 Oh yeah, she got bored!
 I guess I took the camera out three times!

 Sibling hugs :)



Sorry it was so looong!  At least I didn't post all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment