Friday, August 17, 2012

I'm Breaking the Rules

Don't tell on me. It's the middle of the day and I'm on my computer! Oops! I made a vow to leave the computer sleeping until my kids are sleeping and I always do it. Until today. My tummy hurts. So now I'm sitting here letting the kids ruin my house. You think I'm joking, but every toy in the play room has made it out into the dining room and living room. I'm surprised they can even walk around! Avery is sporting a tool belt, with a brush hanging off and feeding her Pinkie Bear with a pair of pliers. I think it's time for me to stop handing down the toys and just get her some girlie girl ones! And Cam, crazy, pants-free Cam! He's filling up his ride on John Deer tractor with train tracks in the play room and carting them into the living room over and over again and making the hugest, most intricate Thomas railway I've ever seen!! And I'm watching The Chew, wishing All My Children was still on and hoping this belly ache goes away before Mark gets home so that he still thinks being a stay at home mom is tough work, and not just me sitting on my butt while the kids cause a ruckus! BUT, for now, I'm just gonna break the rules and check some blogs and watch the kids in their silly, carefree ways because they are little and allowed to be crazy, even if it's only sometimes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment