Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Happy Half Birthday Avery!

Avery,

Wow, your 18 months old, Little Lady! You've been my daughter for a year and a half, how can that be true? Didn't I just bring you home a few days ago?  You came home as a brand new baby with a whole blank future ahead of you.  And just in these past 18 months you have grown into this huge personality! 
I never could have imagined the spunky, funny, stubborn, loving little girl you would turn into. Daddy and I are always looking at you and wondering how you are a product of us!  Your way to good to be ours, but you sure are a keeper!  


But anyway, keep on growing and learning and having fun in this wonderful little world of yours.  And promise me you'll never stop loving your big brother the way you love him now.  My heart grows with happiness everyday to see you laugh at his jokes, copy his every move and chase him around the house.  Best friends from the minute he saw you in the hospital.  


I love you Ave!!

Mommy









Little Stuff:
Weight: 21lbs 12oz (13%)
Height: 30in (14%)
Saying many more words and doing more tricks.  She's a total mommies girl at the moment, but still loves daddy, but wants me to do everything for her.  Obsessed with her Pinkie Bear and won't sleep with out it.  She has a new little baby doll and plays with her all.the.time!! She will eat most foods, but recently decided she doesn't like cake, of all things!!  She's still taking a paci (calls it a "bupee") and a night time bottle (bad mom!) She loves the beach and finally loves to be in the water.  More stuff, but I'm tired!     

No comments:

Post a Comment