Thursday, March 8, 2012

A Few Randoms


First, I got my nails done today!!  First time in, like, FOREVER!!  I went to a little place in my town and got the shellac method done (Gelish brand) and they came out soooo good!!  They did all the regular manicure stuff first, like soaking and shaping and filing then used the different stuff when it was time to polish.  A coat gel base, cure for 2 mins under the light, two coats of polish, cure for 2 mins in between each, then a coat of clear, then cure for another two minutes.  Then they were dry!!  So dry, in fact, that they spray them with alcohol to remove the stickies from the nails and have you was then have you wash with soap and water!  I think they were done far faster then a regular mani and came out a million times better!!  They are supposed to last, unchipped for at least two weeks!!  I'll report back later.  If they do, I may have to buy my own kit and do them myself instead of paying every two weeks.  Anyone do this?


When we got home, I got a little envelope in the mail with a new headband for Avery.  I just had my phone nearby, so that's what I used to capture her cuteness!  But I had to switch it up in Instagram!  I just want to eat up her deliciousness all day long!

And then my little pajama man made himself a little fort that he wanted to stay in all night long, including through dinner (which he didn't eat!).  He played with his Leapster and stayed nice and quiet for awhile.  He even tried to fall asleep in it.  We weren't having that, so we scooped him upstairs and got him to bed.  But I'm thinking there will be alot of down time Cameron tomorrow if this fort stays up.  Well, as long as Avery stays out of it!  That could be an epic tantrum from Cam!




No comments:

Post a Comment