Monday, March 28, 2011

Smile caught by Daddy

When Mark got home from work today, he just barely had time to walk in the door when I said, "Here are the kids, baby just ate, I'm going to Staples" and off I went! If your wondering why on earth I was using my few-and-far between chances to be alone to go to Staples, don't get to excited! I needed a calender. One to put on my fridge to feel more organized about things I have to do during the week. If I don't schedule it in, it won't get done!

So anyways, when I got home my camera was out. It is very rare for Mark to break out and attempt all the bells and whistles of the DSLR. He is a cell phone pic kinda guy. I was so impressed with what he caught! Not only are they decently composed, but he caught a smile!! The first ever documented smile of our squishy little Avery! As you will see, the happy time turned sour quickly, but still cute as can be, tears and all. Love this baby and love my husband for the effort he puts towards being an awesome daddy!!

Smiley..
Not so smiley!

No comments:

Post a Comment