Wednesday, September 5, 2012

It's over already?

Does that really mean the summer is "over"?  I'm so not ready for it to be done! I usually don't care so much. I loove the Fall, but this year I'm really sad to see the summer be over!  For the first time in four years I wasn't pregnant or had an infant attached to me all summer long, so I was able to have fun! And I did!  Tons of fun!  I had fun during the week with the Little's, just the three of us, doing "us" stuff. I had fun on the weekends, when our whole little family got to be together.  Wherever we were, at home, on the beach, on our car rides or with friends, we always make the stuff we do fun.  Well, change that, the Little's make the stuff we do fun.  Hysterical, actually. Unforgettable. And that's what makes me sad! Its the end of an awesome summer, that will never be again.  Cause next sum er Cameron will be that much older that he will know how to swim and we won't have to cheer for him ever time he dunks under the water and comes up with that proud face.  He will be more independent and may not want to be next to me most of the time, holding my hand and giving me random hugs and kisses, constantly reminding me why I love him soooo much.  Avery will be that much older that she won't need to be in a crib anymore, or need to be held to fall asleep, or may not need to have Pinkie Bear in her arms at all times. She'll be TALKING and not a baby anymore. But, even though I'm sad to see this summer turn into last summer, I have to remind myself that all good things, turn into even better things!  I have no idea what next summer has to offer, but I can imagine real sleepovers for Cameron and his friends, Avery riding a bike next to her brother, NO DIAPERS, watching parades with no tears, and maybe, just maybe, we'll be waiting for another one to greet us to add to the amazing memories that the two we already have filled our hearts with. 

Bye Bye summer 2012, we love what you brought us!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment