Thursday, September 13, 2012

Cameron's First Day of Preschool!!

Can you believe it?  Cause I sure can't!! But it's true: my little baby boy is a big PRESCHOOLER now! He's only going two half days a week, but what the heck am I going to do with out him?  Avery and I are going to be so lost! 

But anyway, today went good!  He woke up on time, got ready easily and was super excited to be off on his new adventure.  I've never left him alone with people other then family before, so I really had no idea how he would act, or me for that matter! But he did great! He seemed a little scared and shy when we first got there, but once other kids started playing, he joined right in, and hardly looked back (well, after I got a big hug and kiss!) When I got back to pick him up, they were out at the playground and I spyed for a minute and he seemed so happy!!  He was playing great with the other kids, but once he saw me he ran right up, excited I was there. I am so proud of him.  But he really, really needs to slow down with all this growing up stuff!  One day I'm going to blink and he's going to be in college!  But, until then, I just need to savor all the hugs and kisses and cuddles and loving words that he gives out so freely. I just love this kid, "to the moon and back", right Cam?

He was really excited!

Modeling?
Our "Kissing Hand". I had one, too.  I kissed his heart and he kissed mine, so that when we missed each other, we could just put our hand to our cheek and feel the love from each other.  When he got home he told me, "I had so much fun, I only needed your kiss one time!"  Cutie pie :)





2 comments:

  1. Hey Stacey - I just found your blog through your Facebook page. I love that you have a blog since I have one, too! Great pics of Cameron on his first day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Diane, that's so funny! Now I hope you don't mind me stalking your blog! See you on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete