Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tomorrow is the Big Day!!

I get to finally meet my Baby Girl!! I am head over heels excited about it already and I still have the whole night (and labor!) to wait! I was supposed to go in to get induced Friday morning at 7:30am. But wouldn't you know, I woke up at 3 am throwing up and didn't stop until around 1pm! It was awful, 1) to be that sick on such a special day and 2) to have to cancel the birth of my daughter! Who does that? I do, I do! I just keep telling myself, there is a reason for everything and she didn't want to be born on Friday. She wants to share her birthday with either Justin on Feb 13th or her second cousin Danielle (and the rest of the world!) on Valentines Day, so who knows! All I know is that I am wishing for a nice, fast and easy labor and birth and a beautifully healthy little girl that I can finally touch and show her how much I have loved her the last 10 months! And God, I can't wait to see Cameron's reaction!! He is so in love and obsessed with my belly right now and I don't know what he is going to do when the belly is gone, and the baby is here instead! Should be an exciting and interesting next few days!! Come quick Baby Girl!!

Weird shadow, but here is my last "dressed in real cloths" belly pic! 38 weeks and a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment