Friday, June 4, 2010

The Update part 2 (Final!)

As you may have figured out from the last post, these aren't exactly big milestone happenings that NEED to be written about. I just like to post pics of my mini family for everyone to see and as a place for me to remember all that goes on! It may be a long post, but just be happy its not alot of words! I could re-cap all that happens on each of these days, but you'd never come back again! I just have a few more, and I'll be all caught up and finally back to talking about the present!

And I'm off...

I spent my first night away from Cameron for a friends wedding in Newport, RI. After 15 months! Tons of fun (and OK, only a tiny bit sad!)
Cameron started playing WITH other kids, not just next to them! We walked into the room for Cam trying to hug Miss Ashlyn, but I missed it on camera!

I had my second Mother's Day! We celebrated it by going for a picnic at the Massachusetts Horticultural Society. It was great weather and Cameron had a blast exploring the park.
The only Mommy and Son pic taken on MOTHER'S DAY!! Sigh.
Kissing Daddy's head. :)
Sniffing the flowers.
Then off to my parents to wish Happy Mothers Day to my mom.
We went down to the Cape house for the first time this year.
We discovered mini ice cream cones!! Perfect size for little hands and perfect serving for little bellies!
We went our first cookout of the year! Cam got to spend some big boy play time with his cousin Ryan. They even got to share some fruit!
We bought Cam some new "Big Boy" toys. First, we got him a cute little trike that can be pushed by us. He sits on it and makes the "vroom vroom" noise the whole time, hence the facial expression.

Then we got him his very own pirate ship water table. This is his new favorite toy, hands down!
Ok guys, that was a long one, but I'm pretty much up to date! Back to shorter, hopefully more entertaining, posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment