Wednesday, November 21, 2012

It has finally happened

My beloved MacBook Pro went to Apple heaven. It had been acting weird lately, so I thought it would be a good idea to make sure everything, and i mean EVERYTHING, was backed up on my external hard drive before something bad happened. So with all my pictures, it literally took four full days to back up! (Is that weird?) After it was done, I double checked it and turned it off to let it rest. And poor Mac never woke up again :( I went into the Genius Bar at the Apple Store to have it checked out and the man told me it was probably due to the fact that good old hubs bought a third party battery, and that's not a good thing. I will roll over and DIE if my pictures are missing! You think I'm joking...

So, there you have it. I have written about ten blogs out on my Blogger app, but haven't posted them because my pictures can't be processed. So once I'm up and running again, I'm going to be back in October. Ugh. But don't fret (cause I'm sure you totally are!) I know what I'm getting and should be picking it up on Friday, that is Black Friday. Yikes! And yes, it's another Mac. I'm in love.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment