Monday, November 8, 2010

25 Weeks!!

Okay, lets try something new. I wanted a picture of baby belly 1 and baby belly 2 to compare, but i didn't take one last time! I spent most of my 24th week in the hospital, so I guess I was just getting setteled back home on bed rest in my pj's. I just must not have felt like taking my picture! So without a picture to compare my current hugeness to, we will compare the 23 week belly instead. It's hard to tell in the pictures, since the last one I'm wearing a dress. I'm guessing this time, though. I'm just feeling big. You be the judge!!

Preg w. Cam
Preg. w/Baby Sissy (awful quality pic, but Cam is so cute!)
Pregnancy two Highlights:
How Far Along: 25 Weeks
Size of baby: A little over a pound and about a foot long
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 6 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Regular pants and a mix of both for shirts
Gender: It's still a girl! Working on a name, need suggestions!!
Movement: I've been feeling the baby a lot more lately! she's breech so feeling her high up now
Sleep: Yuck. Sleeping alot, like falling asleep on the couch at 8:30, but every position
is killing my back! Lots of rolling around!
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach and being able to bend over to clean up kids toys!
Cravings: Milk and anything salty
Symptons: Mostly tiredness and crazy thirsty! ALL THE TIME!
Best Moment this week: Ordered the bedding for her nursery! Soon it will look like a baby girls room

No comments:

Post a Comment