Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Labor Day Weekend

I haven't been much of a great blogger this summer! I've been feeling pretty gross most of the time actually! I can't eat much of anything without feeling naseous. I'm about 16 weeks pregnant now so hopefully that means this will stop very, very soon! I'm ready to gain a little wait and start looking as pregnant as I feel!

Regardless of my sicky feelings all the time, that hasn't kept me from having fun with my little family! We have spent a ton of time at the Cape House and just being outside. So instead of re-caping all of the things we have done, how about I post some of my favorite pictures since the last post? Sounds good, right? Here goes!!

Sleeping on the boat
Drinking on the beach
Being a boy
He did this on his own, I swear to God!!

Family pic on the Vinyard
Daddy starting him early

My sisters family having fun
My handsome nephew, Ryan
Claming?
Working on his tryke






No comments:

Post a Comment